I “finished” (it’s never finished) my Taz the other day and got a print out of it. You can see a video of the octopus printing here: http://youtu.be/MW8Qi5iNOOc.
The Taz is currently a 1.0 because I ordered my parts back in August when the download.lulzbot.com server was not updated for v2.0. I’ll update my parts as soon as I get smoother operation. The octopus printed great, not sure yet about quality but i’m sure if you watch at least the end of the video you could give me some feedback. After that I started printing two Z Nut Springs because mine are cracked. The Budaschnozzle clogged during the print and needs to be cleaned. I think I need to put more threadtape on the threaded extension and perhaps run it at a higher temperature.
Here is a picture of the nozzle: http://opensourceecology.org/w/images/2/28/2013-12-11_15.02.53.jpg
There are plenty of videos embedded in my log at http://opensourceecology.org/wiki/Aidan_Williamson_Log especially in the 2013 section