Well… First post, and I am sure the topics have been thoroughly addressed, so if the answer is a link to the proper post, thank you, I have been searching all night.
I have attached three pictures and numbered the areas that I have questions:
- First, does the thickness look correct? Hard to tell from the manual if this is flat enough or not
- Second, the measurements shown by each number for 1,2,3 and 4 are listed below. The problem is when I take the Y -Axis home, it is indented slightly… great, but when go over to the other side, it goes off the edge. Moreover, when I am printing even this calibration pattern, the second extruder rides over the clip and…well… I do not like that… Pictures Number 2 and Number 3 show the problem better. I think I would like to just have the borders to be 12 inches inside to be safe. Thoughts???..
- Third, with this FlexyDually installed, the Z-Axis needs to be reset perhaps, it raises such that the FlexyStruder large gear WILL hit the frame atop the TAZ.
- Fourth, this may be normal, but the paper leveling trick works great…oh wait…no it doesn’t. I get the edges to slide the paper, but the centers… uh…nope, so I get the centers to slide the paper, and now I can get some of my kid’s construction paper under the edges.
- Fifth, with the FlexyDually (or the regular dually for that matter), is it supposed to have the same resistance for both extruders? I only ask because I cannot seem to get it to be the same, but I have been printing with NinjaFlex out of T1 and PVA out of T0 and the NinjaFlex just will not lay down the first line unless I raise it, (usually on the fly).
- 12mm from edge to edge of calibration print
- 7mm from edge to edge of calibration print
- 18 mm from edge to edge of calibration print
- 6mm from edge to edge of calibration print
- 11-12mm from edge of plate to extruder
- Just shows the fact that the second extruder overlaps the clip