Hello ive bought my first lulzbot taz 6 its used for 20 hours. i got a PLA filament with it ive messured it and its 2.86mm but i can’t see to print good quality prints.
I’ve tried so much but it prints ridges and sometimes it looks like its under extruding and sometimes it looks like its over extruding.
first of all i flashed the printer with the latest firmware via cura.
I have tried to download a profile for the lulzbot taz on the lulzbot wesite here but i can see a gcode and can save it as .ini but i cannot load it in my cura lulzbot edition, it might be new cause im new i don’t know how to write or copy a gcode or load it into cura:
the website says:
Try one of these first! LulzBot Slicing Profiles
Cura slicing profile (File > Save profile [.ini]) OR Slic3r configuration file (File > Export Config [.ini])
But i cannot load it in cura.
Heres a picture of some of my cylinder prints,
i noticed it doesn’t really extrude good when it starts printing the outside brim? test round around the thing im gonna print, it drops a tube like line instead of a flat line. it drops a blob and takes it with it to the original print so that’s really annoying.
and it seems that my head extruder is making almost a full circle and then bumbs and goes backwards again leaving a ridge on the outside of my prints.
i have used the standard setting in cura for the verbatim, polymaker and village plastics that give me various printing temp. but they all don’t give me a good result.
i tensioned my belts and if i pull them its ilke a bass guitar string. seems like nothing wrong with that.
Currently im printing a cube to test i will update this thread with the photo once it’s done.
Thanks all i hope this can be solved cause i love the lulzbot
p.s i can post anything needed but i don’t know how to export my gcode here…
i placed the .obj in the attachment and the image of my prints.
Test.obj (7.53 MB)