Just wanting to keep a build log of the conversion of My Mini 1 to a Mini 2
So far I’ve got all the parts for the LCD mount done, though I have to dig through lulzbot files to see if I can find the top cover plate for the LCD, as its currently not in the Mini 2.0 section.
Got the Z mounts printed, though I ran out of black on one, and will need to reprint it or else it will drive me nuts
Using a Reprap Guru controller, and got a fresh roll of ribbon cable and ends for mounting it. Main issue is I use an enclosure so I will need to make a new front to acomidate it.
One big difference for my build is I don’t plan to use the Titan Aero, looking at the Titan Aqua. Talking with the E3D guys on the 3DPrinters discord chat to make sure I get the right unit.
Currently I’m waiting on a new roll of ABS to keep printing the rest of the parts, should show up here sometime today. Will post more as things progress. Will also have to cut my own heatsink plate for the new board. Good thing my work has metal fab tools and tons of aluminum.