Having some issues with the Mini. It has been working flawlessly for over a month (had non-related issues prior to this).
In the past few days however, it has become troublesome again. See attached photos.
Some information that might be asked:
- Print bed washers are tight/not loose
- Bed is leveling just fine
- Nozzle is cleaned perfectly after each weird dragging episode
- Bed is debris free and cleaned with alcohol
- No clogs/filament is extruding smoothly out the hot end
- All settings are standard/direct from Lulzbot for eSun PLA
- Firmware is current
- Drag is happening even with nGEN filament too (so it’s not a PLA thing)
Thus far I have tried increasing the bed temp to 65 (instead of 60) and adding a brim to everything, and it has helped a small amount. It can run a straight line smoothly and with good adhesion. However, when the hot end jerks quickly between sections of the print, it still has drag and adhesion issues.
Print speeds are all default. When changing the print speeds, the problem is the same or worse. I tried changing the top/bottom speed from the default (40mm/s same as infill). Changing the travel speed (increasing and decreases from standard 175mm/s) still had the same problems.
After the first two layers are put down, though, the print has no further issues.
Any idea what’s going on??