Moarstruder & sock

Anyone seen a silicone sock for the Moarstruder? What hot end is in the Moarstruder, I’ve never been able to find clear documentation on which hotend it is.

Hello hounddog,

LulzBot sells the MOARstruder hot end kit as the Longblock. But the actual components are Moarstruder components with a V6 Volcano nozzle. E3D is the manufacturer and they have a section for the Moarstruder here:

We don’t recommend using the sock if you have a printer with automatic bed leveling. The wiping process tends to knock the sock loose. That being said, you can check with E3D online for a sock to fit your hot end here: