Near New TAZ 5 for Sale Iowa USA

New in June this year, low hours and it works wonderfully. It was bigger than I thought, and I don’t do larger scale prints. My wife has decided we are going to start spending part of the Winter in Florida and as much as I love fresh (warm) air and sunshine vs -17 below 0 F there are times when I am going to be bored. I need something small and compact to take along and practice my designs on.

I am asking $1800 Shipped to your door in the lower 48, I can take PayPal. The machine has no factory warranty that is transferrable but it works fine now and has all the OEM stuff that came with. Plus it will be shipped in the OEM box. Leave me a PM on the board if interested. If you are in the Central Iowa area I would be happy to help you set it up.

I will include a partial roll of 3mm ABS with the machine and have more available at low cost.

Email address: wmgeorge six four at Hotmail dot c o m

Please check you PM’s. I am way closer than most so maybe we can work something out.

PM and Email sent.

Back for sale again, a want to be buyer could not come up with the Cash. :cry:

Priced at $1800 shipped to your door in lower 48, local pickup is cheaper. This was new in June this year and works perfectly, going to a smaller more portable machine.

This is a $480 savings over Amazon and this comes with a .5 nozzle installed and a spare .3 mm nozzle and a lot of ABS and PETG partial rolls of filament to get you started!

Email address: wmgeorge six four at Hotmail dot c o m

Price reduced to $1700 and shipped to you, in OEM box with all that came with new

Where in Iowa are you located? We are in Sioux Falls and are interested in your printer. How many rolls of each material do you have available?

In Ankeny and if you want to see it work your close enough and have the time. You can have all my partial rolls (4) for free and I have 4 rolls of new ABS for $15 each. I can PM you with address and other info if your interested.
PM Sent SOLD

george, just sent you a PM