Parts list for extruder 'module'?

I bought a new 1.75mm hexagon print head for my TAZ5 as I own a lot of 1.75mm filament from a previous printer. After getting it swapped out a few weeks ago, I find myself needing to print something with the old 3mm head. The swap was a pain in the ass. I’d like to make a new extruder assembly so that I can just swap them out (swapping them is absurdly easy, one screw and a wire connector, c’mon, who wouldnt?) since I see myself needing to swap somewhat frequently.

Printing the new parts is easy - however - I don’t know what hardware I’ll need.

Is there a parts list of the actual hardware I’ll need to get (screws, springs, stepper specs, connector types) for just the extreuder assembly somewhere handy so I don’t have to disassemble the entire thing?

We post source files for all our products, including the Bills of Material on devel.lulzbot.com.

Specifically for the TAZ accessories, see here: http://devel.lulzbot.com/TAZ/accessories/

The names can be a little confusing, so we have a handy guide at the bottom of the page explaining what each fish is.

Hope this helps!

Awesome, thanks!