Still working to get PLA to print correctly.
This is my latest print.
Nozzle size is .35
Filament is 1.75
Filament is white PLA
Nozzle temp is 210
Bed temp is 60
This looks better, but not there yet
I will answer some of your questions
BlueBuffalo: I am using Marlin firmware 126.96.36.199.4, I am using Cura Lulzbot Edition 188.8.131.52
OverRevved: I have calibrated my steps the same way you show in your response. Not sure what you mean by extrusion multiplier, where can I locate this paramater. If you are you talking about the flow and the initial layer flow rate, I have these set to 100% for both
Kmanley57: I understand what you are saying, so I tried to move my print to different location on the bed, with the same result. For this last print I did increase the nozzle temp from 95 to 110 and it looks a little better. I tried increasing the temp to 115, and it look worst. I will try the temp at 111 and 112, Will let you know what this looks like…
TigerMike: I have level the bed a number of times with calibraters. Also this test object is only 2” wide, there is not much remove for differences from one side to the other side. I hear a lot about adjusting the Z offset. On a TAZ 5 there is a knob on the printer that raises or lowers the height for the Z axis / and the extruder hot end. Do you know of somewhere I can change the Z level in software or somewhere else besides the knob on the printer.