Orca or Prusa slicer profile Taz5

Does anyone have working profile for either Orca or Prusa slicer?

My seems to be broken, but cant figure out whats wrong.

Printer is refurbished and upgraded. Got somewhat alright prints now with Cura slicer. Material is PLA which is few years old, so I don’t expect perfect results.

And then sliced with Prusa slicer. Used same material, same position on bed, printed on the same day… absolutely terrible result.

Just to prove my point, I reprinted after it one from Cura and again, ok-ish print.

Went through the settings and more or less all is similar or the same… I would assume it has something to do with first layer speed/temperature:height. But all I compared looks OK.

Short story long, if someone has working profile to save me some trouble…

Going off a quick count of lines, the line width on the Prusa one is about half that of the Cura printed one, so extrusion width is going to be the first obvious difference.

Most of the machine profile settings are more like “toolhead settings” for the Taz machines, so unless you’re running a M175v2, the profiles I use for mine wouldn’t help much.

thanks. I got it working in the end. I took Taz6 Aero profile from Prusa slicer and adjusted few things and it prints fine now.