Having problems printing in Cura full settings

Hey guys. This is my first post here on the forums. I recently received my Lulzbot Mini and I’ve done a few simple prints on Cura in the simple mode. However when I tried to use the full setting when I went to print the Lulzbot Mini wouldn’t first clean and calibrate before printing. As a result it would start printing about half a centimeter off the board. Has anyone had similar experience?
Thanks.

After you started to use expert settings, did you load the needed print profile for the material you are printing with.

Example;

you are using ABS -

Select expert settings then

File menu select Open profile: then navigate to where you have downloaded the Cura print profile you downloaded for that material.

See this link for more information

https://www.lulzbot.com/taz-cura-profiles

That sounds like you may not have setup the printer correctly in Cura first. Make sure under the ‘Machine’ menu that you see Lulzbot Mini printer configured and selected. If you don’t see it there, click to setup a new machine and select the mini. Selecting the right printer alters all of the print profiles that are used when generating the g-code for a print. That’s where the wiping and leveling code will come from. Also, make sure you’re using the latest version from Lulzbot (17.10).