heat bed turns on after print

Im currently not printing with the heat bed and I notice that when a print finishes, It moves to the front of the bed, then it pauses for 30seconds or so and then it moves to the back of the bed and sets the heatbed to 50. When i come home from work my heat bed is on :smiling_imp:

I recently flashed my taz 2 with taz 3 firmware and I was also messing with some print settings in Repeteir, however, I use lulzbot cura to print.

Look at the end gcode. It’s holding the temp for extraction according to the material you are using. Something like:

M190 S50                       ; set bed to cool off

Where S50 = 50deg. C

You probably just need to remove that line.

I see that line!
I do use my heated bed so I do want it to turn off when i’m finished. If I remove this line, will the bed still turn off after printing?

you will want to keep that line: M190 S0
if you want to turn off your heatbed after a print.

if that one does not work try this one instead: M140 S0 ; heated bed heater off (if you have it)

Here’s my full end gcode. It doesn’t do any funny pause / move at the end of a print

• M400
    M104 S0 ; hotend off
    M140 S0 ; heated bed heater off (if you have it)
    M107 ; fans off
    G91 ; relative positioning
    G1 E-1 F300 ; retract the filament a bit before lifting the nozzle, to release some of the pressure
    G1 Z+0.5 E-5 X-20 Y-20 F3000 ; move Z up a bit and retract filament even more
    G90 ; absolute positioning
    G1 X0 Y250 ; move to cooling position
    M84 ; steppers off
    M117 TAZ Ready.

Alright cool. Mines the same now that i deleted that line.
Line 2 just says hotend off, but not heat bed off as well for me! Thanks it works great!

M400
M104 S0 ; hotend off
M107 ; fans off
G91 ; relative positioning
G1 E-1 F300 ; retract the filament a bit before lifting the nozzle, to release some of the pressure
G1 Z+20 E-5 X-20 Y-20 F3000 ; move Z up a bit and retract filament even more
M117 Cooling please wait ; progress indicator message
G1 Y0 F3000 ; move to cooling position

G1 Y280 F3000 ; present finished print
M84 ; steppers off
M117 Print complete ; progress indicator message