I have a mini 1, around a year old. I have cleaned it, tightened the belts. I have an enclosure, using newest cura on Mac, using Polymaker PLA. I have tried adjusting print settings, to no avail. I have attached two images that show the issue. It is concentrated in the right rear, but also right front. I circled two glitches that show up in the skirt, it looks like an offset issue, but not sure how to fix that. The majority of the problem is on the right side of the print where the plastic is pulling up.
I should mention that the extrusion is bad as well. At least in the beginning of the print, I have to do 8 lines of skirt before any material is extruded.
I had to update the firmware