I replaced the miniRambo board because my old one does not have the headers needed. Went by a picture I took of the old miniRambo to wire the new miniRambo because the wiring color codes in the OHAI does not match my mini(five years old). I went by the connector orientation in the graphics and ignored the wire color orientation. Connectors are keyed so that if the cables are running towards the top of the GLD, both cables have the red and brown to the right on the miniRambo. Powered up after connecting via Cura, but LCD was blank. Suspected firmware update would fix, but it didn’t. Swapped ends of ribbon cables to have brown and red wires on the left at the miniRambo. Wires at the LCD face down in this configuration and not like the OHAI picture. LCD lit up and looks OK, but the x,y and z positions flash on and off, sometimes showing a value, but other times showing question marks. Decided to test USB printing first and the head and bed would heat up, but probing during level fails right from the start. Z appeared to need some adjustments because probing would push down excessively and bed would deflect about 4-5 mm. Verifed esteps were set correctly. Checked that fuses were not blown due to GLCD being wired backwards. All three large fuses are still intact. Found a blue/black wire combo that was not connected and followed picture labeled Z-min endstop to connect, but the z-min endstop jack has a shroud around it and is located above the Z max endstop(both Z endstop wiresets are red/black on my older mini-VERY confusing) Picture I am basing the wiring on shows the blue/black wire pair with a three position plug being connected to a six pin array above the -min limit jack with no shroud like all the other limit connections have. Color codes appear to have changed from the time my mini was built. I need help so I can start printing face shied frames to support healthcare professionals battling COVID-19. Thank you for any information you may have.