TAZ 4 -Setting a new home position?

Hello everyone. Received my printer last week and mostly been lurking and finding answer to all my questions so far except this one. Apologies if this is in the wrong section.

Anyway to change the default home position to the far back left of the bed? After my prints are finished I always have to drag the bed towards me to get the print off. Plus if I have a tall print everything would be in the way to remove it. Or did i miss something during setup?

Thanks in advance!

When you slice your part, you should be able to specify the position the print head moves to after the print.
If you’re slicing with Slic3r, look in Printer Settings - Custom G-code - End G-code. Mine currently includes:

G28 X0  ; home X axis

So you could figure the Y position that you need and add it to that line. (see below)

In Cura, it’s under Expert - Switch to Full Settings, and then under the Start/End-GCode tab.
Under start.gcode, Cura includes this line, which is probably a good idea to use before any positioning command:

G90        ;absolute positioning

And this line for the actual home positioning:

G28 X0 Y0  ;move X/Y to min endstops

I think you can copy these lines to the ending gcode, probably after other gcode that retracts filament, etc. and experiment to find the Y value that you want to position to. These values seem to be millimeters, so something like

G28 X0 Y290  ;move X/Y to ending position

might work for you.