Yes, I have tried this a few times over the past two months waiting for lulzbot support to get back to me. (Unfortunately no response from lulzbot yet. After joining the forum now I understand why with the ownership changes and location move).
I’m able to connect the moarstruder to the printer with the single extruder firmware active.
I checked out that post. I have resistance across the heater cartridge pins.
I pulled out the thermistor and pulled back some blue insulation near the copper jacket and it is reading open. Something must have broken inside the jacket on the thermistor becuase everything looks okay on the outside.
Thermistor seems to be correct. The quick connects on the new thermistor were backwards to what was currently on the extruder (Male to Male / Female to female). So far prints have all been good for the past few day after swapping quick connects around.