Cura Lulzbot Edition 3.6.20 Crashing on Splash

I recently brought a Workhorse and loaded up Cura LE 3.6.20 with no issues. It worked great for 3 days and then would only get to the splash page before crashing. I am running it on a Windows 10 machine, have cleared the cache before reinstating, updated the traffics drivers, etc. Basically, all the recommendations made in previous threads on this forum. Any help would be appreciated.

Well, I’m running that version of Cura on three different computers with windows 10 with no problems. So, the challenge you’re having is probably not the software design. The only advice I can share is the obvious. It’s the computer or the software did not load and configure correctly. If you haven’t already, I would completely remove Cura, including any supporting files linked too in the registry (google how to do this).

Also consider you might have an antivirus program interfering with the software load.

Also, try a new complete download from the Cura LE archive.

Best of luck…

@JonRuss Have you found a solution to this issue on your end? I am encountering the exact same issue on one of my Windows 10 computers.

I have seen cura crash on startup and leave a process open in the background which caused it to not be able to open. For this issue I closed the Slicing Engine for Cura then tried to reopen the program. If this does not solve your issue then you should post more information in the form of logs which can be found in your app data. App data can be accessed by typing %appdata% in file explorer. From there navigate to cura to find the error log.