Hotend Connector Source/type

I am converting my old Budaschnozzle Flexystudder to a new Hexagon hot end but I need to find a new connector. I need the 2x8 connector. Does anyone know where to get one? What model number they are? Maunfacturer or any info at all on them?

I believe these are what you’re looking for -

Molex Connector -

Connector Housing

Connector Terminals male

You’ll also need a crimper…

The BOMs are here -
but I’ve had trouble finding these parts in there…

Best regards,

just ordered those connectors, you are are correct.

Thank you both!!