I am looking to buy one of these ASAP, but I need some questions answered first. I e-mailed sales and support, and haven’t received a reply yet.
"I am an experienced engineering student, looking for a 3d printer for design and production.
I am divided between the Taz4 and the Kit. I could care less about an LCD screen, however, my main concern is the cost to upgrade to the dual extruder.
The Taz4 claims to have “ready dual extruder tool head connection”.
To be specific:
- Is the upgrade to dual extrusion more costly if I buy a Kit? [Solved: Maybe $40 More]
- Do the Taz4 and Kit have the same layer resolutions, tolerances and etc??? (print quality)? [Solved: Yes]
- Does the Kit have the ability to print all of the same materials as the Taz4? [Solved: Yes]
- Is it possible to print Ninjaflex without the Flexystruder? [Solved: No]
- What size nozzle does the Kit come with? [Solved: 0.35mm]