Here’s how we broke it:
(focusing on software since we didn’t touch any of the hardware or parts on the TAZ)
- we were updating the software for our Taz 6 to 3.6.25
- during the install, we weren’t sure which tool head we had–so we guessed–wrong.
- now we are receiving this message: “E1 ERR: MINTEMP, PRINTER HALTED, PLEASE RESET”
What we’ve done to troubleshoot:
- unplugged, turned off, waited… repeated… no luck.
- we uninstalled the Lulzbot 3.6.25
- reinstalled above software, using correct tool head (thank you IT dept)
- tried unplugging everything, etc. again… no luck again.
We think we just need to reset it… but how?